Hi everyone. Long time, no talk, I mean write. And don’t worry, I’m not making any comment on the Phillies. You know my motto: If you don’t have anything nice to say…
So I thought instead, I’d share with you my Super Bowl Pool. It’s the perfect football pool for a baseball fan or for even a non-fan. It’s a bunch of the entertaining prop bets that require absolutely NO knowledge of football whatsoever.
So enjoy the game! (And my pool.)
DENVER BRONCOS vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
Super Bowl Pool
1) Will the National Anthem sung by Renee Fleming be longer than 2 minutes and 19 seconds? (from start till end of music)
2) Barack Obama will pick the Seattle Seahawks to win the Superbowl.
3) The pre-game coin toss will land on tails.
4) Will any of the players or coaches, on either team, cry or have tears in their eyes during the singing of the National Anthem?
5) The first commercial AFTER kick-off will be for a drink of any kind.
6) The first coach’s name to be mentioned after kick-off will be Pete Carroll.
7) The first play of the game will be a passing play.
8) Denver will get the game’s first first down.
9) Russell Wilson will throw the first completed pass of the game.
10) Pam Oliver will be the first sideline reporter seen on television after the kick-off.
11) Eli or Archie Manning will be shown more than twice in the first half of the Superbowl.
12) The broadcasters will mention marijuana at least once in the first half of the game.
13) The fact that Russell Wilson attended Peyton’s Manning’s Quarterback’s Camp will be mentioned during the first half.
14) Marshawn Lynch will score the first touchdown in the game.
15) Peyton Manning will throw the first interception of the game.
16) The first team penalized in the game will be the Seattle Seahawks.
17) There will be at least two turnovers combined in the first half.
18) There will be at least three sacks in the first Half.
19) Russell Wilson will have more total passing yards than Peyton Manning at Halftime.
20) The Denver Broncos will be leading the game at Halftime.
21) Bruno Mars first song during his Halftime performance will be “Just the Way You Are.”
22) Will any member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers go shirtless during the Halftime Show?